Various laser systems, electrosurgical techniques and non-laser light systems are common in the discipline of skin rejuvenation. And plexr is a category of these treatments that uses lasers to target and evaporate fluid-containing tissues to create thermal damage. This minor trauma will destruct your epidermis making your skin look like it’s has been peeled off.
The effect of the treatment boosts collagen production and helps renew your skin as well achieve specific aesthetic goals.
How to Prepare for Plexr Fibroblast
- Stop using blood thinners 3 days before your appointment
- Come we’ll-rested to your treatment
- Do not consume alcohol or tobacco
- For women, postpone your appointment if you’re menstruating.
Plexr Fibroblast Duration
The duration of plexr fibroblast procedure is 30 to 60 minutes.
The procedure requires local anesthesia and your doctor at Esthete Clinic will deliver it via numbing cream.
Once the anesthesia takes effect, your doctor uses a plexr plasma pen with a micro end to shoot out laser to target areas on the skin.
After procedure, your doctor will sterilize your face and cover it with bandages.
What Can You Achieve with Plexr Fibroblast
- Renews skin cells
- Removes wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars
- Treats keloids
- Treats warts
- Reduces under eye bags
- Removes skin tumoral lesions
- Used in combination with other treatments to remove nevi
- Tightens the skin
- Removes age spots
Plexr Fibroblast Recovery
Post-procedure recovery periods tend to vary between 1 week to 10 days. During this time, you’ll have to keep the dressing on your face. Edema could develop but will fade away on its own. Keeping your head elevated may help reduce swelling faster.
Follow the following tips for a smooth recovery
- Do not touch the treatment area unless necessary
- Never miss your follow-up appointments
- Avoid intense sports for 1 week to 10 days.
- Avoid activities such as sauna, swimming, and jacuzzi for 8 weeks.
- Stay away from direct sun rays